Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What is wrong with Jacob Black?

Seriously, if you think I am wrong about this you are just as insane as he is. First he kisses Bella and now he imprints on her Daughter? What the h*ll. How is Edward fine with this if it was me I would have thought Bella was underreacting! I mean come on. Fall in love with someone your own age dog!

1 comment:

  1. This was for your comment about Nathan Petrelli (that little song you made) BUT THE WEBSITE WOULDN'T LET ME POST THE COMMENT THERE! So, here I am, posting it a completely different topic. ENJOY:

    =O

    Whoa...

    DUDE--IF YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH, GO FOR IT!

    Conscience: Amanda, I'm not sure if encouraging homicide is--
    Me: PURPLE! IT'S NOT PURPLE!

    ...

    YOUR BLOG IS PURPLE!

    BUT HOMICIDE ISN'T!

    DON'T GET THEM CONFUSED!

    I AM RANDOMLY TYPING ANYTHING THAT COMES ACROSS MY MIND!

    BRAIN TEASERS--HOW FRUSTRATING!

    FROZEN PEACHES, THEY'RE DELICIOUS!

    Did you know facts:

    Did you know that organic fruits are picked in New Amsterdam by high people who are naked?

    Did you know that if you bang your head on a wall for an hour, you lose 150 calories?

    Did you know that the U.S. government spends more money on condoms than the military? (This is quite disturbing...)

    Did you know that my socks are pink?

    HOW AWESOME IS THAT!??!?!?!?

    ...

    *Coughs* Ahem...Anyways...

    I have taken the time (in my lifeless life) to read your blog! DON'T YOU FEEL HONORED?!?

    So, yeah...I'm here...and I had to comment on that Nathan Petrelli song, in which, I'm doing right now. HAHA XD Aside from the Orange Juice Spaz Squad theme song, that's the best song that I've come across in the past minute !(What, were you expecting me to say "Year"? Are you kidding? I can't remember THAT far back...)

    But, I have to say...YOU MUST MAKE THE SONG RHYME IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!?!

    (Silence...crickets chirp a bit)

    ...

    Crickets are so damn annoying.

    Well, what I was GOING to say, was: I MUST EDIT THE SONG! Just a little bit though...so that it rhymes (because I'm a freak like that)

    But, first, I shall warm up by practicing my own poetry!

    *Clears throat*

    Roses are blue
    Violets are red
    I'm color blind
    and crazy in the head!

    YEY!

    Spiffy is the hamster
    That runs inside my brain
    I heard he was gender-challenged
    and then I was in emotional pain.

    ...Um...I'm not sure if that made sense...but whatever...

    Hiro is my soulmate.
    Hiro is my soulmate.
    Hiro is my soulmate.
    Hiro is my soulmate.

    Hey! IT RHYMES!

    CANADA

    Crazed
    Amardillo
    Noses
    Are
    Definitely
    Alive.

    Snapple

    Shit
    Named
    Apple
    Pokes
    Penguin-
    Like
    Elephants.

    BOREDISM.

    Barbie
    Offered
    Reindeer
    Egged
    Doors
    In
    Sylar's
    Mummy.

    CONSCIENCE

    Cars
    On
    Noodles
    Scare
    Cupcakes
    In
    Emergency
    Necklace
    Colored
    Exit

    ...

    I'm horrible at that stuff...


    Well, I'm bored...so I shall find some brain teasers to do.

    FAREWELL!

    ~Amanda (Feat. COnscience)

    ReplyDelete